Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{weight update}

I cannot believe it ladies. I am getting ready for work this morning and I actually got back into one my skirts that is a size "5". I never thought I would get back into that skirt again it probably has been since 2005 since I had it on. Also, I wanted to tell you I tried the Jillian detox/body cleanse last month and I feel so much better. I had a kidney infection in January-February I thought I would never get over. I think I was still carrying around a lot of extra weight from that. I have tried other detox in the past years that were very harsh on your body while taking it, but this by Jillian was not harsh at all. I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $29.95. My clothes do feel a lot loser around the waist right now.

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding! Great job! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfy..that is just too wonderful! I'm so proud of you! I'm afraid I'm coming down with a kidney infection too. I think I need to drink more water...and my super tonic potion.

    Great job!

    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete