Sunday, June 6, 2010

(Slowly coming off)

I finally approached the scales this week-end. I have been avoiding it for weeks now. I have lost 6 pounds slowly but surely. I am considering taking a fitness & taekwondo class. I called about it this week and it is $5 per class they meet three days a week. Maybe two days a week I could go???? I am still praying about it. What do you think should I join? I have been cutting back and eating less bread and drinking more water. I have also cut back on the caffeine in fact I am drinking 1/2 decaf coffee. I tried to go decaf coffee, but that just does not cut it in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful, Butterfly! I am getting back on the square dance wagon now that my son's tournaments are almost over. I've been on the road more than off which ruins exercise efforts for me. I kind of regret having paid a bunch of money to swim at the rec center for our family because it was just to hard for us to get into town more often. However, since we love square dancing and the schedule should be easier for the summer, we are going to do that at least twice a week. We love dancing as a family.

    If you love the exercise...I say go for it! It will keep your metabolism burning consistently better and if you are eating less bread and bread products I'm sure you will lose some weight. Partly, just because you won't crave stuff so much if you eat less of it. The exercise will give you stamina and make you feel so much better. I always hated it, but now, when I've found something I love, it's wonderful and I feel so good. Cutting back on the caffeine is great too! Wow--you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for it, if you can afford it, Ms. Marenda!!!! Congrats on the 6 lb loss!!!

    ReplyDelete