Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To God be the glory

My weight is coming off very, very slowly....which can sometimes be quite frustrating.  I want to jump on the scale and see a 5 lb loss every single week.  Well...at my age...that's not gonna happen unless I'm on "The Biggest Loser" and exercise 8 hours every day and have a personal trainer telling me what I should and shouldn't eat!!! 

I wrote a post on my blog today titled, 
"To God Be the Glory", 
and it explains why sometimes I feel I don't loose like I would like...it's because I try to take the credit for any accomplishment....instead of giving the glory to HIM!!!

If you get a chance, I would love for you to check it out....To God Be The Glory!!!

Blessings to each of you....Deb

4 comments:

  1. MS. DEBBIE,
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DO NOT GIVE UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Ms. Marenda. I was beginning to wonder if anybody still visited "Gettin' Thin Together". I rarely get any comments on my posts, but noticed some of the others get lots of comments. Maybe what I had to talk about just wasn't appealing to any of the followers on GTT. I won't be posting any longer here, but will continue to post on my blog. Just click on the "Weight Loss" page at the top underneath my PlayList and I'll be giving periodic updates there!!!
    Love you....Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, I'm so sorry you are not going to post here any more. I've always tried to comment on your posts but I had grandkids and couldn't this time. It is really overwhelming when they are here. I signed up so I could get stuff in my email box and know when someone posted. But it just wasn't possible this time.

    I'm glad you are doing so well. I believe I actually commented on this post on your blog. :o)

    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Donna, I completely understand about being busy with grand babies. I did notice that a lot of you would get loads of comments, but I didn't seem to have anything to say that anybody wanted to hear. I'm so very glad that you're doing so well with your weight loss journey and you've found something that is working great for you!!! My weight is moving down very slowly...but hopefully I'm on the right track. I'm so glad that we're blogging friends!!!
    Hope you have a blessed 4th of July weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete