Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why Am I Doing This? (Losing weight) By Keelie at Real Fat

Dear Friends at Gettin' Thin Together,

If you have not yet visited Keelie of REAL FAT, you have missed a huge source of encouragment and inspiration. She's so sweet and funny! She talks very matter of factly about how it feels to struggle with your weight...how hard it is to give up the foods we love, and how easy it is to feel bad about your self when you are overweight. She's so REAL and so funny!!  This post just about made me die with laughter!

You gotta give her a visit at REAL FAT.  Her post today about having a "Mental Health" Day...spa, nails etc 
was very inspiring...think I'll go paint my toenails too!


Meet Kylee.....


I have been overweight forever. This is a struggle that weighs most heavily on the soul. I am finally looking to God for help in becoming the woman He created me to be, inside and out. This blog is the brutally honest account of my pursuit to lose 100 lbs. It may be silly, it may be sad; perhaps even strange at times, but one thing it will always be is real.

My Stats

Height: 5'4"
Starting Weight: 229
Current Weight: 178
Pounds Lost: 51
Inches lost: 27
Goal Weight: 129
Starting Size: 22
Current Size: 14
Goal Size: 6  was so good!!

*************************************************
Why I am Doing this? Read on...
























Photobucket
P.S. A heartfelt thank you to Jack for his special brand of motivation and humor. You have kept me going more than once, my friend.

************************************

Hope everyone enjoyed this...it sure made me laugh!

Donna at Comin' Home

No comments:

Post a Comment