Sunday, May 2, 2010

1 month update

Well it's been 1 month since I started this weight loss journey...again...*sigh*, but it's not been as bad as I thought it would be. I must admit I'm still struggling for energy really badly, such that when I get home from the office I'm just too tired to stand there cooking a meal. Last week I really did struggle with the energy thing so didn't do quite as well as I could have, but I scraped a weight loss, so obviously I hadn't gone nuts or anything. This week has been much the same, so the weight loss probably won't be anything spectacular, but I'm just aiming for ANY loss EVERY week because I think losing consistently is more important that actual weight lost each week...if you get my drift.

So here's a quick summary of how things are looking after 1 month:
-weight...minus 9 pounds
-measurements...minus 2 inches off waist

Generally speaking, I'm finding that I can bend easier and I'm also much more coordinated too (kind of odd, but hey I'll roll with it...).

2 comments:

  1. As I've gotten older and realize that I can't drop 5 lbs in one week like I did in my 20's....I accept even a 1 lb loss each week as a victory. Of course we would all love to see more...but I totally agree with you....loosing it consistently is the best way to loose and keep it off!!! You're doing great. I still say being accountable to each other on here, or in your WW class is also a huge help!!! I know people don't like to weigh in and tell whether there's a + or -....but it keeps us on our toes...or, else I'll slack up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    I wonder if I could join the group?

    It is easier to have support than trying to do it all by yourself :)

    Let me know,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete