Saturday, May 1, 2010

Meet Kylee and Visit an Inspiring blog: REAL FAT!! She is AMAZING!

Kylee of REAL FAT has the most inspiring blog I've ever seen for weight loss. Do please go visit her and read some of her story. What a great idea to have your own personal blog where you plot your progress publicly. I love it!!!

Here are some before and after pictures...

And some more pictures...

And one last set...   Truly a picture is worth a THOUSAND words...this was enough inspiration for me!

Here is a link to her blog REAL FAT.  It is such a cute cheerful blog and she shares the ups and downs of not losing and losing in such a sweet way with a real Texan flair. I think all of her posts would be worth reading. She says she finally realized she would have to rely on the Lord, if she was ever going to lose.

Have a Great Weekend!
Donna @ Comin' Home

1 comment:

  1. That's a great blog and very very inspiring! I did that last time I lost and I soooo wish I hadn't deleted that blog! I had so many pics on there which I lost but I'd find them very inspiring now :(

    I did manage to find 1 photo when I was at my lowest weight in years and I'll post it on my blog soon. I feel so ashamed of the way I looka t the moment that I just can't bear to post a starting photo yet...all in good time though.

    ReplyDelete