Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey I'm still here!

I've been on a training course at work and haven't had any time for blogging, emailing or even cooking a proper meal...much to my annoyance. I've felt so frustrated because food was provided on this thing, we weren't allowed to bring our own food into the venue and so I've been forced to eat food which isn't exactly conducive to weight loss. And worse still, it's left me with an awful craving for bread! I'd just got over that too :(

I gained 3 pounds in 1 week and now I feel really sorry for myself. I'll get over it, but you know how I feel I'm sure.

For lunch today I made a vegetable pie...lots of zero point veggies, with a mashed potato topping. It was lovely but I could only eat half of it, so I've put the other half of it in the fridge for later. It's already pointed on my tracker, so I might as well eat it LOL.

Well other than that I have no news really, just worked, studied, eaten and slept for the last couple of weeks...

Will go catch up with some posts now :)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have. I think we can all sort of relate to you. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a comment on my post about cutting back on bread!!! So glad you're back and okay....I've missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lloyd:)

    Deb, I'm off there now, and I've missed my Bloggy friends too. But guess what? My training course is now ended woo hoo! Thought it would never end LOL.

    ReplyDelete