Saturday, May 29, 2010

Grillin' Out for Memorial Day

Hey, All.  

Just a quick little post to tell everybody I hope you have a wonderful....happy.....safe....Memorial Day weekend!!!!  

If you plan on grillin' out....I have a little tip.  Use ground turkey instead of ground beef.  I love ground turkey and we rarely buy ground beef any more.....haven't for years.  It's really good in chili, too.  I made a huge pot at CHRIST-mas and my brother bragged and bragged on it.....made his sister feel really good!!!  

Another healthy tip....boneless, skinless chicken breast on the grill!!!  Also...veggies are great grilled....just take a piece of aluminum foil....lay your veggies on it....sprinkle with a bit of olive oil...and grill until tender!!!

Blessings to y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment