Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedensday Weight Watch for May 19-25

Wednesday Weight Watch! How are you doing this week?

Answers:  6 entries so far... you're next!
  1. Well..I only lost 1 pound..but Im losing inches every week! Im eating healthy food and havent eaten junk in three weeks! PTL!! Swam twice! - Visit
  2. I am donw to 140lbs today. I began to exercise in the Total Gym and plan to do that every day except Sundays. 30 more to go :) - Visit
  3. Slow and sorta steady for me...lost 2 this week. Total of 16 lbs since January 1. Still walking each morning, except Sunday. - Visit
  4. Mis here, I lost 2.2 and am now under my Weight Watcher goal. Didnt think I would make it. God changing my focus is my success - Visit
  5. Lost 4 this week (but gained 3 last week) so new total is 10 pounds lost over 7 weeks. Louise - Visit
  6. Stayed the same. Wanted to lose at least 2 more pounds this past week, but it didnt happen. Im not discouraged. At least I didnt put any back on
  7. You are next...
    Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment