Thursday, April 29, 2010

My new routine

I just discovered something wonderful. My On-Demand channel on cable has an exercise channel. There are an assortment of channels that cover different types of work outs from 10 minutes and longer.

I didn't get off to a good start today (see my blog, www.mamawsplace4.blogspot.com for more details on the fiasco). But I will go on later this afternoon and check out all the options. Of course, with my obsession with Lists and Excel, I will build a chart in excel depicting what shows I will participate in daily and maintain a checklist to follow my course of action.

If your cable network (I'm on Comcast) has the On-Demand, you need to check it out. I love the idea of exercising with "others" from the comfort of my home. Although, I wish they would have people who are built like me participating on the show instead of these 20 something year olds who are in perfect shape.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bee, That is a great idea! I use SparkPeople.com myself. We don't have TV so we have to use YouTube. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete