Monday, April 12, 2010

A Weighty Matter

Since Ms. Donna invited me to join in this journey to be thin.....I want to introduce myself to the rest of you out there who are struggling with your weight right along with me!!!  
Although, I don't think I'll ever be thin....I would like to be healthier!!!

My name is Deb and I can be found at

Maybe before this is over I will feel comfortable enough to let you know what I weigh now....but I just can't seem to bring myself to type out that number and share it with y'all.  Please don't hold that against me!!!

So....in the meantime....I'll just let the pics speak for me.

The first pic was taken in 2006 not long before our first grandson was born
(it's a bit difficult to tell which one of is is gonna have the baby, huh?) 

I'm pretty sure this was my highest weight....but, once my weight got so high....I just quit weighing myself!!!

And...that's a question for the rest of you strugglers.
Do you weigh yourself every day?

(I just noticed....I like that turquoise color, don't I?)
(And, I promise that's not the same skirt in both pictures!!!)

This is the latest pic taken on Easter Sunday!!!

So....if I continue to loose weight at 25 lbs every 3 to 4 years....
....then, I should be at a "normal" weight....
.....by the time I'm SIXTY-FIVE!!!!

Thanks again, Ms. Donna....for letting me join in the "battle of the bulge"!!!

I very much look forward to reading what the rest of you gals have to say!!!

Blessings to you!!!

In His Most Precious Love....and with mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Deb...no way is it going to take until you are 65!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete