Thursday, April 22, 2010

Woo Hoo!

I'd be lying if I said last week was easy because after only losing 2 pounds in my first week I felt a bit disheartened and my mind kept wandering onto other things...like crisps and toast and anything else remotely carb-y. But anyway, I stuck to it, probably even better than the first week and was very pleasantly surprised with a 5 pound loss...woo hoo! I did have a hint that this weeks loss should be bigger because about half way through the week I noticed my work trousers felt a bit looser and it seemed easier to bend, but I still didn't think it would have been as much as 5 pounds.

When I did WW before I always used to have a big weight loss one week and then a small one the week after, so I'm not expecting  a big loss next week, but I'll stick to it anyway. I'm having a treat tomorrow night - a lovely Chinese take away, which will be pointed...and extremely delicious. Gotta have SOME fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for you!!! You're off to a great start....just don't get disheartened when the weight doesn't come off as fast as you would like and give up....I'm speaking from experience!!! Leave a post on here telling us what you're struggling with (or e-mail me personally)...and we'll encourage one another!
    Love 'ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm in for a not so much weight lost week...the same thing happens to me. But the trend is the important thing..I'm not giving up!

    ReplyDelete