Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I realize that weighing in once a week was my idea....and I also know that none of us like it....or want to do it....and that includes me!!

But....I hope that for each of you that it's doing the same thing that it does for me....holding me accountable. 

We all have to be held accountable to somebody.  If you work, then you have somebody you have to report to.  If you're married, then you are accountable to your spouse.  And...as a Christian....we're accountable to our Lord.

So....knowing that I HAVE TO WEIGH and report my loss/gain/holding my own to each of you....well, even though I totally dread it....it's gonna be worth it in the long haul!!!

Blessings to each of 'ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is still a good idea...even if it is unpopular! Being accountable to someone besides me helps. Thanks for thinking of this.

    ReplyDelete